Registrations and Achievements
Registrations & Achievements
- Registered Non-Profit Company. Co. No. 1945/019243/08
- P.B.O. Status with SARS
- Grade R to Grade 3 registered with the KZN Dept. EMIS No. 500284419
- Pre-Primary grades registered with Dept. of Social Welfare and Population Development (Durban Region) Ref. No. 10/1/8/1/287 DR & Ref No. 10/1/8/1/286 DR
- Current Health Certificates for all campuses
- Ethekweni Municipality Environmental Health Services
- Full member of ISASA (Independent Schools Association of South Africa) since 2003 (The Principal, Mrs Robinson, is Secretary for the KZN Regional Committee of ISASA)
- Quality Assured by IQAA (Internal Quality Assurance Agency) (Most recent evaluation was done in August 2015)
- SACE : All academic staff in the Foundation Phase have a minimum of 4 years training and are SACE registered.
- Have 5 Star Health and Occupational Safety Compliance Certificates for all campuses following an intensive external audit by SORMS
- All teaching and Aftercare staff have received 1st Aid training and staff are retrained in a 3 year cycle to keep their skills current. (We currently use ISARA)
- Our JP curriculum includes 3 languages : English, isiZulu (1st Additional Language) and Afrikaans (as second Additional Language)
- We have a qualified Remedial Teacher attached to our Junior Primary Unit.
- 4 of our staff are qualified as swimming instructors.